Below the Digital Content included into the “Health & Beauty Package 2”:
1) Healthy Heart Remedy (ebook version). This go-to Masterguide will show you how to live a healthy lifestyle by eating wholesome foods for a strong heart.
You will learn the importance of maintaining a healthy heart. And find out life-saving emergency care for anyone who is going through a heart attack.
It will teach you:
- Identify the type of complications a patient might experience after getting a heart attack
- Discover effective emergency care options to care for heart disease patients
- Learn healthy lifestyle choices to mantain a strong heart
- Uncover the best kind of natural healing for your heart
- Identify wholesome, well balanced foods you can it to sastain it
2) Healthy Heart Remedy PRO (Video version). This 8-part video course will teach you all the secrets to a long, vibrant life..
Some of the topics are:
- What Is Heart Attack
- Complications Of Heart Attack
- Emergency Care
- Risk Factors For Heart Disease
- Lifestyle Choices For A Strong Heart
- Natural Healing For A Healthy Hearth
- And much more!
3) Your Guide to Vegan Cooking. Learn the Step-by-Step Guide to Cook Vegan Foods!
The people on our modern society are concerned with multiple issues. Health and the environment are two very big ones that are at the forefront. People want to eat well and lessen their environmental impact. Threats of global warming and obesity run are two of the biggest concerns.
Some people decide they want to tackle both at the same time. Making the choice to become a vegan is a decision that is made just as much for health reasons as well as environmental and ethical ones. Vegan is a subset of vegetarianism. There are several different types. Some vegetarians still drink milk and/or eat eggs. Not vegans. They are the strictest form and don’t make allowance for ANY animal products in their diet.
It is by far the most challenging form because people take a lot of things for granted. Eggs and milk, for example, are common baking ingredients. So, substitutions need to be made if a vegan is going to be able to eat baked goods. Learn more inside…
4) Optimize Your Health With Omega 3. A Beginners Guide to Optimizing Your Health with Omega 3!
You’ve probably been hearing a lot about Omega-3 fatty acids lately – but what exactly are they?
Of course, most people understand that Omega-3s are good for their health, but they don’t know exactly why or how they work.
In this short no-fluff beginners guide to Omega 3, we will be going over what Omega 3 is, how it can optimize yours and your family’s health, how to choose a supplement and much more. Are you ready?
Considered one of the essential fatty acids, Omega 3s are essential to human health. The problem is our bodies are unable to make them on their own! So that leaves the food we eat as our main source of Omega 3.
Of course, we can, and most of us should, also take an Omega 3 supplement to ensure that our body has all of the important fatty acids that it needs to build muscles and maintain proper cell growth.
Omega 3s are considered a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) that is crucial to maintain proper brain function, growth and development. An important anti-inflammatory, one of Omega 3’s jobs is to help prevent such degenerative diseases as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, and even memory loss.
Of course, Omega 3s also aid in keeping skin taut and smooth, thus playing an important role in keeping us looking younger longer. From warding off wrinkles, to helping to keep coronary arteries clear, Omega 3 fatty acids have been linked to all sorts of health benefits.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore inside:
- Chapter 1 – What Is Omega 3 & Why Is It Healthy?
- Chapter 2 – The Discovery & History Of Omega 3
- Chapter 3 – Selecting An Omega 3 Supplement & Getting The Most Out Of It
- Chapter 4 – Benefits Of Omega 3 For Your Health & Your Body
- Chapter 5 – Omega 3 & Your Heart
- Chapter 6 – How Omega 3 Helps You Heal
- Chapter 7 – Omega 3 & The Whole Family…Kids & Seniors
- Conclusion – Incorporating Omega 3 Into Your Life Today & Long Term
5) The Lose Your Belly Diet. This guide will reveal you a simple and fast way to lose belly fat!
Here is just a quick preview of what you’ll discover inside:
- How Belly Fat Makes Everything Worse
- What is the best place to start
- If it’s Not Time, what is the problem then
- Which is The most straightforward way that anyone can fight belly fat
- How to Measure and Maintain a Calorie Deficit
- A Little About Targeting
- The Role of Hormones in Weight Loss
- Fitting a Diet Into Your Lifestyle
- The Other Factors Overlooked by Diets
- Why Modern Diets Are the Worst
- The Simple Way to Lose Weight
- If it’s Not Just About the Food, and about exercise either, then what is it about?
- More Ways to Get Your Body on Your Side
- Training for Six Pack Abs and the Perfect Body
- How to Get the Hollywood Look for Men
Includes Training Guide, Cheat Sheet, Mindmap, Resources, Website, Articles, Email Swipes, 10 High Quality eCovers & 20 Social Media Images…
6) The Amazing Art of Acupuncture. Discover How The Chinese Used Acupuncture To Heal A Variety Of Ailments!
The classic Chinese explanation of acupuncture is that channels of energy run in even patterns through the body and across its surface.
These energy channels, named meridians, are like rivers flowing through the body to irrigate and nutrify the tissues. A blockage in the movement of these energy rivers is like a dyke that backs up in others.
The meridians may be molded by needling the acupuncture points; the acupuncture needles release the blockages at the dams, and restore the regular flow through the meridians.
Acupuncture treatments may therefore help the body’s internal organs to rectify instabilities in their digestion, absorption, and energy production actions, and in the circulation of their power through the meridians.
Below are the more detailed information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Acupuncture
- Chapter 2: How Acupuncture Can Diminish Neck, Shoulder And Back Pain
- Chapter 3: How Anxiety And Depression Are Treated With Acupuncture
- Chapter 4: Treating Sleep Issues With Acupuncture
- Chapter 5: Helping Heal Arthritis With Acupuncture
- Chapter 6: Healing Addictions With Acupuncture
- Chapter 7: Pain From Muscle Injuries Can Be Treated With Acupuncture
- Chapter 8: Using Acupuncture For Weight Loss And Controlling Obesity
- Chapter 9: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And Fibromyalgia Treatment With Acupuncture
- Chapter 10: What you Need To Know To Find a Reputable Practitioner
7) Stress Extinguisher. The easiest system for managing stress and conquering worry has arrived … Discover How You Can Passively Extinguish Your Stress And Decrease Your Anxiety Using These Powerful Relief Solutions!
It seems like you hear it all the time from nearly every one you know – “I’m SO stressed out!” Pressures abound in this world today. Those pressures cause stress and anxiety, and often we are ill-equipped to deal with those stressors that trigger anxiety and other feelings that can make us sick. Literally, sick.
Unfortunately, stress and anxiety go hand in hand. In fact, one of the major symptoms of stress is anxiety. And stress accounts for 80 percent of all illnesses either directly or indirectly.
In fact, stress is more dangerous than we thought. You’ve probably heard that it can raise your blood pressure, increasing the likelihood of a stroke in the distant future, but recently a health insurance brochure claimed that 90 percent of visits to a primary care physician were stress related disorders.
So, this book is taken from some of the author’s experiences and combined them with advice from experts to give you tools that will help you in stressful situations.
There are also outlined on different ways how you can face debilitating anxiety and panic attacks that many people suffer from. While researching this book, the author came across with some amazing information and can’t wait to share it with you. So let’s look at how to eliminate stress and anxiety from your life!
There are no reviews yet.